Thursday, May 12, 2011

Austin Hotels

Some of you have asked about hotels in Austin for the days prior to the wedding. Here are a few that our past visitors have liked:

These are on the more affordable side and are only 5 minutes or so from downtown:

Doubletree on N I-35

Doubletree UT


These are downtown and are likely to be a bit more costly:

Doubletree Downtown

Omni Downtown

These are for someone who wants a unique Austin Experience and all are located off of South Congress:

Austin Motel

Hotel San Jose

Hotel Saint Cecilia

We will be updating this list as we get feedback about some others. If you have questions about another one that you found, please feel free to call or email us and ask.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the first to comment, must mean I love y'all the most!!!! Counting down the days til Dale is officially a Wanezek!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo love, tin

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete